How Can A Google Partner Help With My Business Growth?
Google is one of the most well-known, respected brands on the planet, for this reason, it's no surprise that a Google Partners Badge carries a high level of authority. On average, companies with the Google Partner Badge have a greater number of high profile clients as well as greater online awareness.
Google Partners is a prestigious type of programme offered by Google for advertising agencies, digital marketing professionals and other online consultants.
Becoming A Google Partner
To qualify for Google Partner status you must adhere to the following:
- Show a high understanding of Google AdWords
- Meet Google ad spending requirements
- Show a steady increase in both company and client revenue growth
There are two types of Google Partner badge, the standard Partner version and the Premier version. The Premier badge recognises leading companies with higher-spending ad campaigns and additional qualifications. To achieve Premier status two or more colleagues must undergo advanced AdWords training.
To become AdWords certified, one of your employees needs to pass the AdWords Fundamentals exam. This exam covers ad profit and scheduling, site links inside of ads and ad extensions. In addition to the AdWords exam, the individual must also study for another topic from the list below:
- Search Advertising
- Display Advertising
- Mobile Advertising
- Video Advertising
- Shopping Advertising
Official Google guidelines for this award can be found here.
Advantages For Growing Your Business
Google Partner status has a range of perks for your business - they include:
- Significantly increases credibility: Customers are naturally more inclined to trust and invest in a business that is backed by Google. For this reason, it's advisable to add the Google Partner badge to your business' website and other marketing materials like your social media profiles, blog and your CV.
- Listing in Google Partner Search: Official Google Partners have a listing in the Google's Partner Search tool which increase your search engine visibility.
- Further sales training and performance reports: This type of advanced training has the power to boost your ROI if used correctly within your marketing strategy.
- Dedicated account management
- New business strategy consulting
- Rewards: Including Google promotional offers and agency competitions.
In today's fiercely competitive market a Google Partner badge can make a huge difference because it highlights your brand's trustworthiness and your determination to better your understanding of ethical marketing tactics.
The JDR Group are a certified Google Partner Agency. Our expertise means we get great results on our client's PPC campaigns, we have access to Google training, support and news of upcoming features and changes, plus we are given vouchers and are made aware of any upcoming offers that could save you money. Please feel free to contact us today for further advice of Google marketing tactics.